Download the AIRSTEP Updater.
V1.2 NEW FEATURE
- Add support of toggle on/off the new pedals in the Positive grid Spark Amp’s 2.0.0 firmware update.
- Fix bluetooth audio interuppt issue when toggling Drive/Delay/Modulation of Spark Amp.
AIRSTEP Special Edition
- Press and hold the footswitch D of AIRSTEP Special Edition, and turn on the power switch. When the second footswitch LED from the left is on, it means upgrade mode has been entered.
- Please allow the AIRSTEP Updater to use Bluetooth.
- Choose "AIRSTEP Spk Edition" in “SELECT UPDATE MODEL”. (If you are the guy using the higher model AIRSTEP/Lite , choose "Advanced Mode for AIRSTEP/Lite"). For Turn_into_SparkControl(It's not for normal upgrade, ignore this part if you want to normal upgrade your Spk) AIRSTEP Spk Users: Choose the "Experimental Mode for AIRSTEP Spk Edition" in "SELECT UPDATE MODEL". AIRSTEP/Lite Users: Choose the "Advanced Mode for AIRSTEP/Lite" in "SELECT UPDATE MODEL".
- Allow the system location permission, choose “AIRSTEP” in “SELECT UPDATE DEVICE”.
- Choose the firmware that needs to upgrade in “SELECT UPDATE FILE”.
- Click “START UPDATE” to start the upgrade.
The device list is empty? Please allow the app to use location permission and Bluetooth permission.
Can't find the AIRSTEP on the device list? a. Please press and hold the D footswitch then turn on the AIRSTEP. b. If you sew DfuXXXXX on the list, this happens when some earlier versions of AIRSTEP enter the upgrade mode, which is normal. Please select this DfuXXXXX to upgrade.
- Failed to load due to network problems？ Click click to refresh the page, if it doesn't work, restart the APP.
[Click to Back to Quick Start](https://www.showdoc.com.cn/AIRSTEPSpkEdition/7877988347346933 "Click to Back to Quick Start")